• This specialized laboratory oven has forced air circulation, providing more uniform heating throughout the oven for quicker drying and improved temperature control
• Forced air oven incorporates a top-mounted circulation blower that provides vertical air flow within the oven chamber
• Forced air oven is ideal when faster processing times are desired or to better remove moisture laden air from the chamber in high-moisture drying applications
• Model has a dual range (°C/°F) quick set knob for setting the temperature of the oven
• Ambient to 100°C in about 9 min
• A dial thermometer, conveniently placed on the door of the air forced ovens, monitors the interior temperature
• Includes: 1 fixed and two adjustable chrome-plated shelves
• When maximum number of shelves are utilized, shelves will be 1” apart
• Sheathed elements, with choice of either a bimetal or hydraulic thermostat
• Exteriors are painted light gray and have a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish
• Aluminized interior to inhibit corrosion
• Insulated with 1” of high density mineral wool
• Warranty: 18 months against defects
• Capacity: 1.83 cu.ft.
• Interior Dimensions: 14.6"H x 18"W x 12"D
• Thermostat: Hydraulic
• Maximum Temperature: 232°C / 450°F
• Wattage: 1600
• Maximum Shelving: 14
• Shipping Weight: 84.2 lbs.
This item is shipped direct from the manufacturer, therefore
shipping charges shown on your order confirmation may not be accurate.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery