Do you collect sales tax?
Sales tax is only collected from customers within, or shipping to the state of Florida. It will be automatically calculated and added to your order.
What is your warranty policy?
We replace all defective or missing parts free of charge. Additional replacement parts may be ordered toll-free. All products warranted to be free from defect for 90 days. Does not apply to accident, misuse or normal wear and tear. Customer is responsible for shipping costs.
What grade levels are your products designed for?
Intended for children 13 years of age and up. This item is not a toy. It may contain small parts that can be choking hazards. Adult supervision is required.
My school won't let me order on line. How can I order?
You can email your order to email@example.com, or fax it to 904-225-2228. If you prefer to place your order over the phone, we are more than happy to assist you. Give us a call at 800-223-3517 or 904-849-1111. Note: POs must be faxed or emailed.
How can I pay online?
We accept all major credit cards.
If I order over the phone, what types of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards. Checks and School POs can be faxed or emailed.
Do you ship internationally?
YES! However, our website is only set up to handle the United States and Canada. If you are located abroad and want to place an order, please email us for assistance.
I'm not sure what I want. Is there someone I can talk to?
Please feel free to give us a call at any time. We will be happy to assist you in finding exactly what you need. Please do not be reluctant to ask questions.
I need a quote on some items before I can submit a request to the purchasing department. How do I go about doing this?
Call or email us. We will be happy to quote an item or list of items for you.
What is your return policy?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Call for a return number (RMA) for any return or repair. Returns are accepted within 30 days of date of invoice.
2. We cannot accept returns on Made-to-Order, modified, or custom products, since we cannot resell these items. If we make an error, we will replace the item only.
3. We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking charge to any returned products (unless our error) based on invoice plus shipping.
4. Any returned product must be shipped freight prepaid to our facility. We cannot accept Cash on Delivery (COD) or collect shipments.
5. Returns must be in good condition in the original box.