We like to think we represent much of what is good about small-town America – good products, good prices and good service.
We were established in June, 1973 by a biology professor at a Midwest college. Our founders began by offering on-site microscope and balance repair. They traveled by van throughout the country's heartland, repairing equipment in a matter of hours rather than months. This worked wonderfully, until, after seven years, their daughter reached school age and needed a home base!
After settling down in southern Illinois, we built on our founder's scientific and educational background by providing good-quality scientific equipment and laboratory supplies to schools and labs throughout the country. Throughout, we've relied on our Midwest roots, and a great team of hardworking employees, to serve our customers as best we can.
Now located in rural Florida, just off the first exit of I-95 at the Florida-Georgia line, we continue to do business the old-fashioned way. We answer our phones ourselves (no automated assistant!), provide comprehensive technical support, and ship promptly and completely as much as possible. We have access to a wide range of products, many made in America by niche manufacturers. We remain a family business and are now in our third generation of family ownership.
Why buy from Cynmar?
• Online ordering. Our NEW website at www.cynmar.com makes ordering easy, any time of day or night
• Quality Control: We thoroughly inspect our equipment and supplies before shipping
• Customer Service: Our skilled, friendly “down home” representatives have a world of practical experience at their fingertips
• Technical Support: Our staff scientist and technical specialists will do their best to answer even the most unusual question
• Competitive Pricing: Since 1973 we have offered everyday low prices. We take pride in offering good products at affordable prices.
• Unique Products: For instance, check out our wide range of professional environmental sampling products
Questions? Comments? Please contact us by phone or e-mail. We'd love to hear from you!